The ideal candidate will have excellent design skills, strong construction knowledge and most importantly a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to take responsibility and solve problems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience after Part-III in a UK architectural practice
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD and Sketchup
- Good experience of UK planning system and building regulations
- Excellent design, communication, and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently
- An ability to communicate well with clients and associated professionals
The ideal candidate will be competent in producing mood boards, FF&E specification, and control books with costings, materials, finishes, and sanitary and all other aspects of luxury homes.
- Ability to create, develop and produce conceptual designs for residential projects
- Superior knowledge of FF&E selection for luxury residential projects
- ARCHICAD, Advanced Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp skills are required
- Ability to manage time and workflow of projects efficiently
- Quality experience dealing with suppliers and contractors
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail